Beifushu is a state category I new drug developed and manufactured by Zhuhai Essex Bio-Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd, which is the first domestic eye drops that can promote corneal tissue reparation and improve the healing quality of cornea.
The main ingredient in Beifushu is recombinant bovine basic fibroblast growth factor ( rb-bFGF ), which can promote the reparation and regeneration of tissues derived from the mesoderm and Ectoderm. The specific combination of rb-bFGF with the wounded target cell (including corneal epithelial cells, endothelial cell and stromal cells) surface can trigger the cells to repair actively and promote cell division, proliferation, migration and differentiation, so as to accelerate the healing of corneal wounds and improve the healing quality of cornea.
* Protect cornea and promote the regeneration of cornea.
* Accelerate the healing, shortening the healing time.
* Repair cornea and accelerate the restoration of cornea function.
* Safe and effective without any side effect.
* various corneal defects and punctate keratopathy.
* Recurrent punctate keratopathy in the shallow layer.
* Mild or moderate dry eye.
* Corneal operation and poor corneal healing after operation.
* Geographic (or nutritional) herpes simplex keratitis.
* Ballous keratitis.
* Corneal abrasion, mild and moderate chemical burns.