The main ingredient in Beifuji is recombinant bovine basic fibroblast growth factor (rb-bFGF) - a multifunctional growth factor with a wide range of bioactivity, which can promote the proliferation and differentiation of cells involved in wound healing, so it can actively repair the wounds and improve healing quality. It is a safe and effective new drug for wound healing.
Beifuji lyophilized powder is aseptically packaged with innovative proprietary technology, which is convenient to use.
The main ingredient in Beifuji is recombinant bovine basic fibroblast growth factor (rb-bFGF), which can promote the reparation and regeneration of tissues and cells derived from the mesoderm and ectoderm (such as epithelial cells, dermal cells, fibroblasts, vascular endothelial cells, osteoblasts, nerve cells etc.). The specific combination of rb-bFGF with the wounded target cell surface can trigger the cells to repair actively and promote cell division, proliferation, migration and differentiation, so as to accelerate wound healing and improve the healing quality.
The function of bFGF in wound healing process: induce the chemotaxis of inflammatory cells and the migration of immune cells shortening the inflammatory response period at early stage; promote the division and proliferation of repairtive cells at the mid-stage; regulate the distribution and alignment of extracellular matrix，and stimulate the synthesis and secretion of collagenase, and decompose excess collagen reducing scar formation at late stage.
* Dripping bottle design - easy to use.
* Accelerate wound healing shortening the healing time and reducing scar formation.
* Aseptic preparation on site – stronger activity of the active ingredient.
* Work directly on the repairtive cells accelerating wound healing.
* Very safe without any side effect.
* Burn and scald wounds: including shallow II degree and deep II degree wounds, granulation wounds and inhalation injuries.
* Acute wounds: bruises, contusions, combined injuries and cuts.
* Surgical incisions: incisions of surgery, orthopedics, gynaecology (such as lateral episiotomy and cesarean incision), otolaryngology, urology and proctology.
* Chronic wounds: diabetic ulcers, vascular ulcers, radiochemotherapy ulcers, bedsores, fistulas, residual wounds and cervical erosions.
* Skin grafting: skin donor site, skin grafting site, skin flap handling.
* Other applications: after plastic surgery, skin resurfacing, dermabrasion, nevus removal and laser therapy wounds.