The main ingredient in Beifuxin is recombinant bovine basic fibroblast growth factor (rb-bFGF) - a multifunctional growth factor with a wide range of bioactivity, which can promote the proliferation and differentiation of cells involved in wound healing, so it can actively repair the wounds and improve healing quality. It is a safe and effective new drug for wound healing.
The matrix of Beifuxin gel is Carbomer, which can extend the acting time of the active ingredient on the wound.
The main ingredient in Beifuxin is recombinant bovine basic fibroblast growth factor (rb-bFGF), which can promote the repair and regeneration of tissues and cells derived from the mesoderm and ectoderm (such as epithelial cells, dermal cells, fibroblasts, vascular endothelial cells, osteoblasts, nerve cells etc.). The specific combination of rb-bFGF with the wounded target cell surface can trigger the cells to repair actively and promote cell division, proliferation, migration and differentiation, so as to accelerate wound healing and improve the healing quality.
The function of bFGF in wound healing process: induce the chemotaxis of inflammatory cells and the migration of immune cells shortening the inflammatory response period at early stage; promote the division and proliferation of repairtive cells at the mid-stage; regulate the distribution and alignment of extracellular matrix，and stimulate the synthesis and secretion of collagenase, and decompose excess collagen reducing scar formation at late stage.
* A new water soluble gel that can control the release of the active ingredient.
* Accelerate wound healing shortening the healing time and reducing scar formation.
* Safe and effective without any side effect.
* Burn and scald wounds: including shallow II degree and deep II degree wounds, granulation wounds and inhalation injuries.
* Acute wounds: bruises, contusions, combined injuries and cuts.
* Surgical incisions: incisions of surgery, orthopedics, gynaecology (such as lateral episiotomy and cesarean incision), otolaryngology, urology and proctology.
* Chronic wounds: diabetic ulcers, vascular ulcers, radiochemotherapy ulcers, bedsores, fistulas, residual wounds and cervical erosions.
* Skin grafting: skin donor site, skin grafting site, skin flap handling.
* Other applications: after plastic surgery, skin resurfacing, dermabrasion, nevus removal and laser therapy wounds.